CORONAVIRUS DISINFECTING SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESSES AND HOMES IN FORT LAUDERDALE, PALM BEACH & MIAMI, FL AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) has people concerned about protecting their homes and businesses from the outbreak. As a result, many people and businesses are looking for a disinfecting solutions for Coronavirus. DuctMasters utilizes proprietary technology with an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved disinfectant to curb the spread of Coronavirus on all interior surfaces. Since 1992, DuctMasters has been Florida’s Indoor Air Quality Specialist serving government agencies, businesses, and homeowners. Our goal is to provide and maintain clean indoor air for our clients.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Coronavirus can take up to 14 days to show symptoms. In addition, Coronavirus may even survive on surfaces for up to 17 days. Because of this potential for contamination, DuctMasters is providing disinfecting solutions for homes and businesses that want to protect themselves.
The Disinfecting Solutions for Coronavirus (COVID-19) that we provide include:
- Disinfecting, sanitizing, and deodorizing of interior spaces with an EPA approved disinfectant to curb the spread of Coronavirus on all interior surfaces. Our disinfecting process:
- Kills 99.99% of microorganisms including bacteria and viruses
- Destroys mold & mildew and helps prevent regrowth
- Makes treated surfaces antimicrobial
- We adhere to a strict Coronavirus protocol for our equipment, vehicles and technicians. Our trained technicians wear personal protective equipment (PPE) during the disinfecting process. Schedule an appointment online or call us at (954) 791-4111 for a Coronavirus disinfecting of your business or home.
- Cleaning and decontaminating of the air-conditioning system including the air handling unit and duct work. Because the air-conditioning system is the “lungs of the building,” any contamination that may have been inside the building will be circulated throughout the space through the air-conditioning system.
- Providing and Installing of our DuctMasters Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) Systems that have shown effectiveness against killing mold, bacteria and viruses by disrupting their DNA.
- Providing and installing Air Filtration Systems to remove up to 100% of viruses, mold and bacteria.
Since testing is not yet available in the United States, there is not currently an EPA approved product that can make direct claims about killing COVID-19. However, the disinfecting solutions provided by DuctMasters have demonstrated effectiveness against similar and harder-to-kill viruses including H1N1, Norovirus, and HIV. Thus, we cannot guarantee 100% eradication of COVID-19. When and where testing is made available, we are confident in passing a clearance test.